RYG | Meetup - NYC
Join us for an in-person happy hour and meeting of Customer Success leaders in the NYC area hosted by ChurnZero & Northpass. At RYG Leadership Hours, we bring together local leaders to discuss trending topics, best practices, and top issues in Customer Success today.
We're pulling back the curtain to reveal how your fellow Customer Success leaders navigate the strategic decisions and challenges of managing an emerging function. Get firsthand learnings and advice, a healthy dose of Customer Success camaraderie, and answers to the pressing questions you want to know but didn’t know who to ask.
March 22, 2023
- 6:00 - 6:30 PM - Arrival & Happy Hour
- 6:30 - 7:30 PM - CS Group Discussion
- 7:30 - 8:00 PM - Continued Networking
- How can CS orgs/CSMs prepare for the challenges of an economic downturn
- Best practices for CS leaders to scale customer success without adding headcount?
- Ways CS leaders can foster relationships with cross-functional teams
- Yea or Nay: CS better get on the AI bandwagon.
Vice President of Customer Success
You Mon Tsang
Founder & CEO
Reserve your spot today! #MeetAtRYG
About RYG: Wondering what RYG means? RYG stands for red, yellow, green. RYG Leadership Hour is all about learning how to take your customers whose health score is in the red or yellow and turn them into your best customers.