RYG | Meetup - Los Angeles
Join us for an in-person happy hour and meeting of Customer Success leaders in the Los Angeles area hosted by ChurnZero & Fuel Cycle. At RYG Leadership Hours, we bring together local leaders to discuss trending topics, best practices, and top issues in Customer Success today.
We're pulling back the curtain to reveal how your fellow Customer Success leaders navigate the strategic decisions and challenges of managing an emerging function. Get firsthand learnings and advice, a healthy dose of Customer Success camaraderie, and answers to the pressing questions you want to know but didn’t know who to ask.
March 21, 2023
- 6:00 - 6:30 PM - Arrival & Happy Hour
- 6:30 - 7:30 PM - CS Group Discussion
- 7:30 - 8:00 PM - Continued Networking
- Customer Success and Product working together to amplify success
- How can CS orgs/CSMs prepare for the challenges of an economic downturn
- Ways CS leaders can foster relationships with cross-functional teams
- How to Extend “Customer Success Thinking” to All Aspects of Your Business
Sally Page McKinney
Global Vice President, Customer Success
Manager of Customer Success
Reserve your spot today! #MeetAtRYG
About RYG: Wondering what RYG means? RYG stands for red, yellow, green. RYG Leadership Hour is all about learning how to take your customers whose health score is in the red or yellow and turn them into your best customers.