RYG | Meetup - Austin
Join us for an in-person happy hour and meeting of Customer Success leaders in the Austin area hosted by ChurnZero & Jungle Scout. At RYG Leadership Hours, we bring together local leaders to discuss trending topics, best practices, and top issues in Customer Success today.
We're pulling back the curtain to reveal how your fellow Customer Success leaders navigate the strategic decisions and challenges of managing an emerging function. Get firsthand learnings and advice, a healthy dose of Customer Success camaraderie, and answers to the pressing questions you want to know but didn’t know who to ask.
May 24, 2023
- 6:00 - 6:30 PM - Arrival & Happy Hour
- 6:30 - 7:30 PM - CS Group Discussion
- 7:30 - 8:00 PM - Continued Networking
- How CS orgs/CSMs are cutting through the headwinds
- Optimizing and scaling engagements
- The importance to tie revenue to your CS model
- How can CSMs prove ROI across many stakeholders
Reserve your spot today! #MeetAtRYG
About RYG: Wondering what RYG means? RYG stands for red, yellow, green. RYG Leadership Hour is all about learning how to take your customers whose health score is in the red or yellow and turn them into your best customers.